ANCOR is pleased to announce the upcoming session Provider Responsibilities Under The Affordable Care Act: A Conversation with CMS, Congress And Medicaid Directors. The presentation will feature a panel of experts discussing obligations imposed on employers by healthcare reform that will affect Medicaid-funded providers of community services. A recent ANCOR survey of its membership suggested many are concerned about how they will meet their new employer responsibilities under the ACA, what the impact will be on their ability to continue to provide quality services and the impact the changes will have on people with disabilities. Understanding what these provisions are and how they apply to you is key to understanding what your obligations are under the law. Please join us for a vibrant conversation with key congressional staff, CMS and Medicaid directors which will explore these provisions and also provide insights from the ANCOR survey.
Licy DoCanto, President, The Do Canto Group
Barbara Edwards, CMS, Director, Disabled and Elderly Health Programs Group (invited)
Kelly Whitener, Health Policy Advisor, Senate Finance Committee (Majority)
Rodney Whitlock, Chief Health Counsel, Senator Charles Grassley (R)
Matt Salo, Executive Director, National Association of Medicaid Directors
Diane McComb, Consultant, ANCOR
ANCOR's 2013 Leadership Summit is about:
- Identifying strategies to improve workforce wages and compensation and increase job satisfaction
- Adopting leading practice in training and how to pay for it
- Facing the challenge of ACA implementation, plus other legislative and regulatory initiatives
- Learning what organized labor is planning and how you can adapt
- Developing cultural competency for a diverse client base and workforce
ANCOR's 2013 Leadership Summit: Workforce Matters will be held November 19 and 20 at the Liaison Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. For more information or to register, click here.