The Managed Long-Term Services and Supports (MLTSS) Landscape: Challenges and Opportunities for Systems Supporting Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
In recent years, dwindling state Medicaid budgets and lackluster public investment in services for people with disabilities have led several states to broaden their Medicaid Managed Program to include Long-Term Services and Supports, often referred to as Managed Long-Term Services and Supports (MLTSS) programs. While the growth of MLTSS is well-documented, ANCOR and its members have noted a scarcity of efforts focused on documenting and describing the MLTSS experience for systems supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD). In response, ANCOR recently released a peer-reviewed whitepaper - Current Landscape: Managed Long-Term Services and Supports for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities – to provide a factual review of states using MLTSS for individuals with I/DD, and to draw out policy and practice most likely to result in positive outcomes for individuals served.
Join us on July 12th to learn more about the whitepaper and its findings. Learning objectives include:
- Overview: Current MLTSS Models and Approaches Being Used to Support People with I/DD
- Key Issues and Challenges Related to MLTSS for People with I/DD
- Policy & Practices Likely to Support Positive Outcomes
A recording will be made available for registrants.
- Esme Grant Grewal, VP Government Relations, ANCOR
- Kim Opsahl, Director of State Partnerships and Special Projects, ANCOR
- Members: $29
- Non-Members: $109