Assistant AdministratorShare this page
Florida MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex needs.
Assistant Administrator (ICF)
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of adults we support.
- Provide direction, leadership, and supervision of professional and other staff at the program site to carry out operations and ensure quality services to individuals served.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the area business unit, review financial statements, oversee purchasing, assure billing compliance, and documentation.
- Implement area core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages, and assist with new start development.
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; participate in building relationships with local legislators and government officials; lobby on behalf of individuals served.
- Implement area strategies to maintain and foster relations with individuals served, mentors, families, and guardians.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of related experience with significant management experience in the human services industry.
- Strong leadership qualities, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Annual Salary $75,000
- Full time
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets