ANCOR Connect 2024: The Power of We
Chief Program OfficerShare this page
Jessica & Friends Community, York, PA, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization providing faith-based services and support for individuals with autism and intellectual disabilities. Founded upon the good news of Jesus Christ, Jessica & Friends Community seeks to be a good steward of God’s blessings and diligently works to proclaim the gospel, foster a community which affirms the worth of all people, advocate for community and church inclusion, and provide opportunities for spiritual growth and service. What started as a single residential home in 1998, Jessica & Friends now offers multiple residential homes, a caregiver ministry, home and community program, Pathway Services day program, and a for-profit business (J&F Products). By faith, Jessica & Friends continues to build a community which values the inherent dignity, significance, and worth of each person.
Chief Program Officer Position Qualifications:
• Master’s degree in human services, social work counseling, psychology or special education, required
• Minimum of five (5) years of progressive leadership experience, required
• At least two (2) years of experience managing supports and services for individuals with Intellectual disabilities within an ODP funded service environments, essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to represent the organization externally across a wide range of stakeholders and constituencies.
• Community involvement, strongly preferred
Please submit resume and cover letter: www.NorthGroupConsultants.com/jobs
Roles & Responsibilities
Jessica & Friends Community is seeking a Chief Program Officer (CPO) to provide senior leadership, direction, and evaluation for all organizational programs and services. As a member of the Executive Management Team, the Chief Program Officer (CPO) will partner with the CEO to carry forward the vision and implement the strategic initiatives. The ability to successfully navigate a fast-paced, outcomes-driven, and entrepreneurial environment is essential to the role. A seasoned professional, the Chief Program Officer (CPO) will be a strong relationship builder with the ability to find common ground, build consensus, and strength collaboration among diverse stakeholders.