Executive DirectorShare this page
|Mount Olivet Rolling Acres – MORA – is a diverse and inclusive nonprofit that supports adults, seniors and children with developmental and intellectual disabilities, behavioral health
needs as well as age-related and chronic medical conditions in the Twin Cities metro.
These services include residential group homes, contracted case management services, crisis bed management services, adult day services, in home support and more in the Twin Cities metro area. Our mission is to enhance personal growth for people with disabilities and other health needs and our caring and dedicated staff live this mission every day.
MORA is seeking a motivated, highly experienced and inspiring visionary leader to be its next Executive Director. This individual is responsible for the overall success of the organization’s mission by providing leadership and overseeing the day-to-day operations with a focus on organizational excellence. Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, this individual must be passionate about a commitment to ensure the continued health, growth, and sustainability of the organization.
|Roles & Responsibilities
• A passion for the mission of the organization
• Bachelor’s Degrees in business, finance or equivalent from an accredited college or university
• Possess a high level of emotional intelligence with excellent communication skills with ability to build trust and credibility with the staff, board of directors, donors, clients, and guardians
• Results-driven mindset – proven ability to improve and sustain the organization’s performance, develop and follow through on priorities, delegate appropriately, hold staff accountable, and make sound decisions
• Proven experience in talent management – maintains appropriate staffing requirements for efficient operations, maintains a strong culture and work climate that attracts and retains staff, and drives the organization’s mission
• Proven management experience implementing best management practices; and ensures day-to-day operations are aligned with strategic goals
• Proven experience working with a board of directors and board committees, informing, assessing, and addressing issues that affect the organization
• Understanding regulatory environment a plus
• Strong networking and partnership experience
• must pass Department of Human Services background check and maintain “qualified” status
• must not be excluded from working in government health programs by the Office Of Inspector General
• must be able to successfully complete company’s basic job skills assessment if using own vehicle for company business, must have a current valid driver’s license and must have insurance as required by state law.