Posted — 07.07.23
Senior AccountantShare this page
Anne Grady Services
|This key position within the business office is responsible to over see all day-to-day accounting functions to include but not limited to, Accounts Payable and receivable, payroll, purchasing, and monthly financial reporting. The candidate would also responsible to conduct regular audits as part of the quality a control procedures.|
|Roles & Responsibilities|
|1. Provides back-up to all accounting functions, to include payroll, accounts payable and purchasing. Must be able to step in and perform these responsibilities as needed
2. Responsible for the day to day accounting for all Anne Grady entities, which includes monitoring the general ledger activity, bank reconciliations, positive pay, account analysis, monthly financial reporting, and other projects as needed.
3. Ensures all payroll tax forms are filed accurately and timely.
4. Conducts regular payroll and accounts payable audits as part of the quality control procedures.
5. Assists the Finance Director with month-end closings and the preparation of all monthly reporting, including financial statements, overtime and hours reports, and other management reports required.
6. Reconciles all inter-company activity and ensure accounts between all entities are properly balanced.
7. Assists with preparation of work papers and various information as required by various auditing entities, including the year end financial audits.
8. Maintains worksheets and provides support to the Finance Director in the preparation of the year end cost reports.
9. Ensures fixed asset records are kept up to date and that all assets, including new assets, are properly tagged.
|Bachelor’s Degree in accounting required
Two (2) years of accounting experience in a non-profit healthcare environment preferred but not required
Ability to meet deadlines and handle several tasks at once
Excellent organizational skills required
Good computer skills, including spreadsheet development, are required
Ability to read and absorb information quickly
Willing to accept varying responsibilities and meet several deadlines
Ability to sit for extended periods of time
Able to lift up to 50lbs.
|Additional Information (optional)|
|Annual Compensation: 55k-70k based on experience.
Premier healthcare benefits for as low as $55 a month for single coverage (medical, dental, vision and prescription)
Paid Vacation /Sick/ Personal time in addition to seven (7) paid holidays.
A substantial Tuition Reimbursement Program
Personal Success Coach
A team Oriented Environment
Career Advancement Opportunities