Learn how two organizations have established foundational components, which have led to a "quality culture." The organizations provide innovative quality supports with a focus on collaboration, staffing, use of technology and impact on costs.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Your role in creating a quality environment in your organization;
- How to help staff better understand each other’s role in ensuring accountability and quality in the organization;
- How to work collaboratively with others while holding yourself and your organization accountable;
- How both "hi-tech" and "low-tech" can be used to improve quality outcomes; and
- How satisfied staff create "recruitment gravity."
This webinar will be recorded and available on AAIDD's library.
Note: all times are Eastern
Les Parker, Consultant/Former Executive Director, The Adirondack Arc
Jennifer Becher, Corporate Director of Quality and Performance Enhancement, Bethesda Lutheran Communities