Therap’s Employment Module Offers Comprehensive Documentation & Reporting Solutions to Address Workforce Barriers for Individuals with I/DDShare this page
Therap’s robust Employment History tool helps employment providers address the day-to-day communication, documentation, reporting and coordination issues that can eat away at productivity. Users can expect support with meeting compliance standards, trend analysis, and receiving payments in a timely and accurate manner.
Therap’s Employment History module comes with an impressive list of features that help agencies maximize support for individuals facing barriers to employment. These features also support CARF requirements for vocational rehabilitation (VR). One provider in Florida spoke about how the Employment History module has helped them do just that: “We use this to meet vocational rehabilitation and CARF standards to make sure what was billed was the actual service provided…For us, it meets a lot of needs for those standards.”
Mobile Apps Provide Documentation Flexibility
Therap’s Employment History module allows support professionals to document employment services and supports in real time with the use of multiple devices as services are provided in different locations (i.e. in the community and at the worksite). Therap’s ISP mobile app, which supports Android and iOS platforms, offers ease of use when documenting in community and work-based settings. Support professionals can easily:
- Navigate individual’s service plan, collect and view service data remotely
- Verify visits using GPS location
- Collect signatures to verify service delivery
Also, program managers or agency administrators can view the recorded data from their mobile devices to verify service delivery.
Additional documentation and reporting features include:
- Employment and Volunteer History. Get comprehensive service summaries in one place. This includes the individual’s assessments and accomplishments made throughout the work experience. Attach relevant documents for electronic storage and a complete employment history.
- Employment Referral. Document referral information, including source, type, date and other details. Also attach relevant files.
- Assessment. Document assessment type, date, as well as additional comments.
- Employment Milestones. Document job-related milestones, record benchmarks in 30, 60, 90 and 120-day increments.
- Career Development Plan. Summarize plan details and include effective date and next meeting due date.
- Employer Database. Maintain accurate history of individual’s work experience and job details. Create, update, or delete employers, contact persons and job templates. Use assigned privileges to ensure employee access is granted appropriately.
- Training/Coaching. Document skills developed by individual, contact dates, hours and contact notes.
- Application & Interview. Document interview details, including date of application, interview notes and outcomes.
Therap’s software-as-a-service solution is used in HCBS Waiver, ICF/IID and other services to document residential and community-based supports, employment supports, case management, incident reporting, management of staff training records and for electronic billing claim submissions directly to Medicaid.
For more information or to schedule a demo, contact National Director of Business Development Jeff Case at [email protected], or 816.522.3683.