Acute Behavioral Services Manager – DungarvinShare this page
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 45 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team! The Acute Behavioral Services Manager position pays $66,000 annually.
You will receive:
- $66,000 salary
- Generous paid time off
- Group insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid training
- Employee referral bonus program
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time experience managing other supervisors within the human services field for people with behavioral and serious persistent mental health needs, required.
- A four-year degree in behavioral science, or related field, required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Current auto liability insurance with reliable transportation.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an Acute Behavioral Services Manager, Director Level Equivalent, you are responsible for providing leadership for Dungarvin’s Acute Behavioral Services. These programs support clients served with challenging behavioral and mental health needs. In this role, you will supervise a team of mental health program directors who directly oversee the programs and staff.
Work Hours and Environment
The majority of time in this position will be spent onsite at the programs managed. Therefore, frequent local travel throughout Wright County, MN would be required for this position. To be eligible for this position, candidates must either currently reside in Minnesota, or plan to relocate to Minnesota prior to starting in this position. Dungarvin does not pay for relocation expenses.