AP SpecialistShare this page
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people in need who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges, and to children and their families.
Our founders (Husband and wife duo) Tim and Diane Madden opened the first Dungarvin program, an ICF/MR serving 15 people, in St. Paul, Minnesota, in March 1976. Tim and Diane were the live-in “houseparents” for that first program. Through the success of that program Dungarvin has grown to employ approximately 5,000 people who currently provide supports to over 5,000 individuals across 15 states.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accurately code, review and process all accounts payables in a timely and accurate manner; including credit card transactions.
- Reporting and batch processing in Great Plains.
- Vendor setup and maintenance in Great Plains
Monthly pull bank transaction data, reconcile vendor statements, reconcile any vendor invoice discrepancies, and assist with customer monthly statements.
- Download, distribute and import purchasing card reports as needed and complete reclassification entries as required.
- Accounts payable processing, including recording of petty cash, manual checks and other related accounting responsibilities.
- Maintain monthly lease information and ensure all payments are made in a timely and accurate manner for multiple properties.
What We Offer
401(k) plan available
HYBRID work environment
Generous PTO which increases with tenure.
Verizon Wireless discount & Dell computer discounts
Monday- Friday 8:00AM- 5:00PM (FLEX)
Domestic partners eligible for Dental
Health and vision insurance Long term Life Insurance
FREE Life Insurance
Minimum 3 years of AP experience in a high-volume, multi-state environment.
Must have experience working with Accounts Payable software. Prefer Great Plains Dynamics
Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Excel.
Strong attention to detail.
Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word and Outlook.
SKILLS CRUCIAL TO SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE
Show an ability to process information with speed and accuracy while paying attention to detail
Ability to multi-task and analyze priorities as things come up, being flexible in the process.
Personnel accountability and responsibility
Ability to showcase Correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, composition, quality and fluent vocabulary in written form; speaking skills must include clarity, professionalism, and warmth.
Ability to work independently, as well as a team member.