Chief Program OfficerShare this page
|Community Access Unlimited is an expanding social service agency in Union County providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities and at-risk teens. We are currently seeking a dynamic Chief of Program Officer to enhance the mission and goals of the Agency.
|Roles & Responsibilities|
|The responsibilities of this position must be carried out in a manner that supports CAU’s long-term sustainability, resilience, and overall success including:
1. Promoting the health and development of the organization’s culture, values and expected behaviors;
2. Developing and implementing industry best practices and modernized, innovative processes.
3. Implementing and maintaining the highest standards of quality regarding the delivery of programs and services.
4. Maintaining the legal, regulatory, and fiscal integrity of the agency.
5. Promoting CAU’s continued relevance to its members, and the larger community; and
6. Fidelity to the values articulated in the Board’s Global Governance Commitment, as well as compliance with both Board and organizational policies.
Primary Job Duties
Manage the following Programs/functional groups:
|Qualifications and success attributes
The successful candidate for this position is a highly competent, self-reliant, and results-oriented professional with significant not-for-profit management experience and excellent people management, creative problem solving, written and verbal communications skills. This individual must be capable of handling complex and multiple organizational functions, projects, issues and challenges in a fast-paced environment, maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
Required experience and qualifications include:
|Additional Information (optional)|
|To Apply please send resume to: Robyn Wright, Associate Executive Director-Human Resources at: [email protected]
Visit our website at: www.caunj.org