Chief Operating OfficerShare this page
|GoodLife Innovations is a nationally recognized industry leader with a 40-year affiliation with the University of Kansas Department of Applied Behavioral Science creating innovative programs and next-generation services that improve the lives of multiple populations, including I/DD, needing help to live with greater independence.
GoodLife is hiring a Chief Operating Officer for its Kansas Operations. The COO leads a team of professionals in the delivery of community living services to include residential, day, and shared-living services. GoodLife has a strong, highly experienced and committed team of support professionals.
We provide a great salary, company vehicle stipend, and benefits, including health, dental, vision, a flexible spending account (FSA), paid time off (PTO), and matching 401k plan.
Office locations will be in Johnson (Lenexa) and Douglas (Lawrence) Counties, Kansas.
|Roles & Responsibilities
|– Providing and promoting strong communication and teamwork between support departments
– Promoting high satisfaction among company customers (e.g., persons served, guardians, families, community members, employees) by assessing satisfaction and implementing proactive action plans
– Conducting Home Quality Reviews and providing training and feedback, reviewing and evaluating data/records, and implementing strategies to improve outcomes
– Promoting the growth of the agency’s shared living program by educating employees, parents/guardians, and clients of the benefits and outcomes of this program
– Facilitating budget compliance by reviewing budget, payroll, and census compliance reports
|– Bachelor’s degree in a human services or related field required; Masters degree or higher preferred
– Supervisory and management experience required
– Five years of prior experience of a similar scope with IDD experience or related populations
– Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through verbal and written mediums
|Additional Information (optional)
|GoodLife Innovations is a nonprofit organization serving Kansans with I/DD and other populations through award-winning and nationally regarded service models which are disseminated nationally through GoodLife U. GoodLife’s mission is to redefine what’s possible, make a meaningful difference, and transform lives. To learn more, please visit www.mygoodlife.org.
|Website URL or Email Address to Apply
|If you are excited to lead an amazing mission forward with a great support team, Dr. Mike Strouse (CEO) is accepting resumes and cover letters. Please send your resume and cover letter to Dr. Rachel Jess at [email protected]