ANCOR Connect 2024: The Power of We
ControllerShare this page
At Trivium Life Services, we recognize the strength in diversity. We are committed to empowering those from diverse backgrounds and amplifying their voices within our organization and local communities.
Our mission at Trivium is simple: Create Hope. Empower Lives. Inspire Communities. Our dedication to diversity and equity bolsters our mission and cultivates a culture of inclusivity, helping us to reach and serve more individuals. By bringing forth the best parts of our employees’ and clients’ individual lived experiences, understandings, and strengths, we are better able to fulfil our mission through our life-changing services.
We offer a competitive package
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employee Assistant Program
• Tuition and Continuing Education Reimbursement
• Company Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability
• Company Paid Term Life Insurance
• Strengths Coaching
• Annual Bonus Incentive (dependent upon meeting business objective/goals)
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT.
WHAT DO I NEED?
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or a related field
• At least ten (10) years of demonstrated progressive experience in professional accounting, focused on strategic thinking and execution.
• Comprehensive understanding of banking processes, financial data analysis and compliance within a complex not-for-profit healthcare setting.
• Experience with process and software transformation projects.
Preference will be given to the following experience and attributes:
• Master’s degree in business (MBA), accounting or finance
• Professional certification, such as a CPA or CA
• Proven skills in communication, financial planning, billing, technology, and data governance within the healthcare sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking a high-energy individual to join our finance team as a Controller. Leading a team of professionals, the Controller leads all financial and accounting functions for the organization. Oversees the successful operations of the function, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, bank reconciliation and payroll. In addition, the Controller serves as an integral member of the Senior Leadership Team, providing subject matter expertise and strategic support throughout the organization.
The role is responsible for all financial and accounting functions.
• Align financial strategies with organization goals
• Manage risk and preserve assets
• Develop streamlined accounting processes
• Provide comprehensive financial updates
• Lead the annual budget process
***Please visit https://cwi.e3appicants.com/careers to view the entire job description.