Director of OperationsShare this page
Responsible for operations performance, growth and development of a comprehensive array of services and programs. Collaborates with the management team to meet financial targets including profitability and increasing company stock value. Evaluate services being offered and develop new programs. Accountable for all activities pertaining to operations licensure, service delivery, human rights, and personnel. Ensure CEO and Board of Directors are informed of all issues and accomplishments.
This is a full-time, salaried/exempt position that is benefits eligible. ESOP benefits upon meeting plan entry requirements.
Usual hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. Schedule must be flexible to accommodate various facility, personnel, and organizational needs.
Position requires semi-regular travel and/or overnight stays. Must be available on weekends, evenings, and holidays for situations requiring Director intervention/direction, input, and monitoring.
EON, Inc is an employee-owned organization; become an employee-owner today!
EON, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Valid driver’s license and meet qualifiers to be insured by EON, Inc.’s vehicle insurance provider.
- Must have safe and operational vehicle for business purposes.
- Must not be disqualified by appropriate criminal background studies.
- Must meet the qualification of a Designated Manager which includes any of the following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in a field related to human services and one year of experience.
- Associates Degree or Diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited post-secondary institution and 2 years (4,160 hours) of experience.
- Four years (8,320 hours) of experience under the supervision of a staff person who meets the previous listed qualifications AND three (3) years of supervisory level experience in a program providing direct support services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older.
- Master’s degree in business or organizational management
- Seven (7) years of experience working in the field
- Experience with and knowledge of, rules and regulations governing Home and Community Based Services, Intermediate Care Facilities, and the health care industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure stability, health and safety needs of clients are met, and service philosophy is supported for assigned programs/services.
- Provide direction for resolution of issues/concerns of clients, parent/guardian, case manager and community for assigned programs/services.
- Manage and supervise personnel.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive training program.
- Ensure continual financial health and steady growth of the operations.
- Develop, lead, and maintain a mission and values driven culture.
- Maintain a positive community presence for the company through involvement in community groups, programs, and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.