Executive Director (ICF/IID Administrator)Share this page
An Executive Director position is currently available with Liberty at the Robert M. Greer Center in Enid, OK.
The Greer Center is a 52-bed ICF/IID which provides specialized short-term residential treatment services to adults who have intellectual disabilities and behavioral support needs.
The Greer Center endeavors to help each individual build lifelong skills so they may achieve and maintain good health, well-being, and independence in the community.
As a full-time employee of Liberty in this role, you can expect:
* Outstanding annual salary
* Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, disability insurance, and life insurance
* 30 days of paid time off each year for holidays, vacation, sick leave, and personal days
* Health Savings Account, 401k plan, and other perks
Full details on Liberty’s benefits plan are available at www.libertyhealthcare.com/upload/132.pdf
Liberty Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equality and inclusion are among our deepest-held values. We work to create an environment that attracts real talent and we seek to motivate, inspire and recognize high performance among all employees – regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment.
Learn more about Liberty Healthcare at https://libertyhealthcare.com
Click “Apply” and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
To qualify for this position, you must be licensed professionally as a Nursing Home Administrator by the Oklahoma State Board of Examiners for Long-Term-Care Administrators (or hold a comparable administrator license in another state), and also have a successful track record of operating an intermediate care facility for individuals with intellectual disabilities (ICF/IID).
Roles & Responsibilities
As Liberty’s Executive Director you will enjoy a dynamic job description which includes these responsibilities:
* Ensuring outstanding care is provided to all residents
* Promoting a high-performance culture
* Leading a team of management, clinical, and direct care professionals
* Overseeing risk management, quality assurance, performance management, and utilization review initiatives
* Ensuring compliance with all federal and State regulations and licensure requirements
* Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with a wide array of stakeholders