Multi-Site Manager - DungarvinShare this page
Do you have a passion for helping others establish a secure, positive environment that nurtures their needs, self-expression, and goals? If so, join our team at Dungarvin where we strive to provide the “best-in-class” care for our persons served! We also provide quality paid job training and offer a safe work environment!
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota-based industry leader for over 45 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
- This position starts at $48,500/year salary
- This is a weekend position working on-call 24/7 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with additional meetings occurring occasionally during week days.
- This position is located in South Minneapolis, MN
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience in the Human Services field
- A four-year degree in human services, or related field, preferred
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Must be at least 18 years old
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for the coordination and management of residential programs. In this role, your two key priorities include; supervision and training of staff and ensuring all aspects of the program are developed, implemented, coordinated and monitored to the highest degree possible.