Operational Program Director Designated Manager - DungarvinShare this page
At Dungarvin, we are creating something special. A Minnesota based industry leader for over 45 years, we are looking to add an experienced and committed human service professional to support individuals with disabilities. If you are looking to make a difference, if you are creative and solution focused, if you are interested in growing in your career, we want you on our team!
- $55,000 salary
- Generous paid time off
- Group insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid training
- Employee referral bonus program
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 3 years of experience supervising programs in the human service field
- A four-year degree in behavioral science, or related field, preferred
- Must qualify as a Designated Manager
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Current auto liability insurance with reliable transportation
- Valid driver license with an acceptable driving record
Roles & Responsibilities
In this exciting role you are responsible for the coordination and supervising of four to five residential programs that specialize in supporting individuals with behavioral and physical health needs. As an Operational Program Director, your two key priorities include supervising and training of direct support staff and ensuring all aspects of the program are developed, implemented, coordinated and monitored to the highest degree possible.