ANCOR Connect 2024: The Power of We
Quality Assurance CoordinatorShare this page
|The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all programs are in compliance with state regulations and meet Dungarvin standards of quality. The Quality Assurance Coordinator must be aggressive in finding problems that are or could be a licensing issue. This position works collaboratively with the Senior Directors, Area Directors and other program employees to identify problems, develop plans for correction, and assure that plans are fully implemented. The Quality Assurance Coordinator, will closely monitor the completion of corrective actions to ensure timely completion by program management.|
|Roles & Responsibilities|
|What you will do:
• Assess program sites for quality assurance concerns as scheduled or upon request.
|• Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field preferred
• 1-3 years prior experience working in services for persons with developmental disabilities, and project management is preferred.
• Must have proven decision-making, oral, and written communication skills, and project management skills.
• Must be able to work independently, be responsible, mature, and flexible.
• Prior experience working with people with disabilities required.
|Additional Information (optional)|
|Schedule: Full-time. 40+ hours/weekly. This position works during normal business hours, typically 8:30am-5:00pm. Overnight travel may be expected of the position. Hours need to be flexible based on business needs.
Wage: Competitive hourly wage plus benefits
At Dungarvin, diversity and inclusion are a part of what makes our organization strong. Together, we can continue to work towards an inclusive culture that supports our employees and persons served. Dungarvin is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.