Exhibitor Service Center
Exhibit Hall Schedule
The ANCOR Annual Conference Exhibit Hall is open on Monday and Tuesday, April 24 and 25.
|12-4 pm||Exhibit setup (exhibits MUST be fully set up by 4 pm)|
|4-7 pm||Exhibit Hall Open|
|4-5 pm||Networking Break (in Exhibit Hall)|
|6:30-7:30 pm||Welcome Reception (in Exhibit Hall)|
|7:30 am-5 pm||Exhibit Hall Open|
|7:30-9 am||Continental Breakfast (in Exhibit Hall)|
|10:15-10:45 am||Networking Break (in Exhibit Hall)|
|2:15-2:45 pm||Networking Break (in Exhibit Hall)|
|3:45-4:15 pm||Networking Break (in Exhibit Hall)|
|5-7 pm||Exhibit Tear Down|
|5:30-6:15 pm||Building for Better Schools Event (in Exhibit Hall)|
What Your Exhibit Space Includes
- One table (6’ long, 30” tall)
- Two chairs
- One sign identifying your company
- One all-access registration for the Conference for a person staffing your exhibit
- Discounted registration rates for up to two additional employees of your organization (beyond the registration that is included with your exhibit fee)
- Inclusion in the exhibitor listing located on the Conference mobile app
- Inclusion in the exhibitor listing located in the printed Conference program guide
- Inclusion in the exhibitor listing located on ANCOR’s website
- A full attendee list, furnished about 2 weeks after the Conference
Exhibit Space Guidelines
- Exhibits are preferred to be tabletop with a display (on top of the table), of a maximum height of 4 feet.
- A floor-standing display can be used only if positioned behind the table or taking the place of the table, and as long as the overall height does not exceed 6’ 6”.
- Exhibits cannot extend beyond the 6’ width of the table.
- ANCOR reserves the right to refuse (at any time, including onsite at the Conference) any oversized exhibits that do not conform to the above size specifications.
- ANCOR allows a maximum of three exhibit booth staff at each exhibit space at any given time, and all exhibit personnel must be fully registered for the Conference.
- ANCOR does not use an exhibitor services company. Therefore, your table(s) must be clear of all items when you vacate the space on the evening of Tuesday, April 25. The Conference venue will vacuum in the evenings as necessary.
- Neither ANCOR nor the Conference venue will provide furniture rental options.
Policies, Terms & Conditions
If an exhibitor is no longer able to attend the Conference, a cancellation request must be made in writing to ANCOR no later than March 23, 2023. If a cancellation request is approved, the exhibitor fee will be refunded less a $250 administrative fee. Absolutely no refunds will be issued after March 23, 2023.
If ANCOR is no longer able to host the 2023 Annual Conference and cancels or postpones the event for any reason, the following cancellation policy will take effect:
- If the Conference is moved from the original date to a new date within the same calendar year, and the exhibitor is unable to attend on those new dates, a full refund will be granted.
- If the 2023 ANCOR Annual Conference is canceled entirely and will not occur within the same calendar year, a full exhibitor refund will be granted.
- If the 2023 ANCOR Annual Conference becomes a completely virtual event, two options will be made available to confirmed exhibitors: (1) the exhibitor may participate as a virtual exhibitor, or (2) a full refund will be granted upon request from the exhibitor.
Security & Insurance
Security will not be provided by ANCOR or by the hotel properties. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
All exhibitors understand that neither ANCOR nor the Conference venue maintains insurance covering exhibitors’ property or lost revenue. It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
Exhibit spaces must be staffed during official exhibit hours by designated representatives. Representatives must be registered for the Conference and wear the provided name badges while in the exhibit area.
Exhibiting companies must request and obtain name badges at the exhibitor registration area upon arrival at the ANCOR Annual Conference. This will be for distribution only to the exhibiting company’s employees who will staff their exhibit space during Exhibit Hall hours. Name badges will include the employee’s name and the exhibiting company’s name. Exhibitors must wear name badges at all times to access the various components of the Conference, including education and plenary sessions. Name badges will not grant exhibit personnel access to special ticketed events, such as the ANCOR Foundation Reception; separate tickets for these events will be available for purchase.
Use of Exhibit Space
Exhibitors must confine all demonstrations or promotional activities to the limits of the exhibit space. Interference with the light and space of other exhibitors is prohibited. Exhibitors must keep all sound equipment and noise low to avoid disturbing the Conference and/or other exhibitors.
ANCOR reserves the right to sell or occupy reserved space if said exhibit space remains unoccupied as of the inspection deadline of 4 pm on Monday, April 24.
ANCOR reserves the right to limit access to the Exhibit Hall to anyone during times when the show is not officially open.
Food Service in the Exhibit Hall
No exhibitor may distribute samples of food or beverage in its exhibit space without ANCOR’s prior written approval. Any requests to distribute food or beverage in the exhibit space must be made to ANCOR by March 13, 2023.
Conference Attendee Lists
As part of the fee to exhibit, all confirmed exhibitors will receive the final, post-Conference attendee list about two weeks following conclusion of the Conference. ANCOR National Partners also receive the pre-Conference registration list about 14 days prior to the start of Conference.
ANCOR is offering exhibitors the opportunity to opt into electronic lead retrieval functionality for a nominal fee ($250 for ANCOR National Partners; $400 for all other exhibitors). The deadline for opting into this service is March 20, 2023.
If you have requested and paid for lead retrieval, you will receive guidance via email regarding how to use the lead retrieval functionality.
Electricity & A/V Needs
Complimentary wireless internet access will be provided throughout the Conference space. Exhibitors needing electricity or other audio/visual needs will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of those needs directly with the Conference venue’s audio/visual provider. Information about how to place electricity and other audio/visual orders has been provided to all confirmed exhibitors via email.
Shipping to the Chicago Marriott Downtown
All exhibitors have received instructions for shipping exhibit materials to the Chicago Marriott Downtown, along with a parcel credit card authorization form from the FedEx Office facility inside the venue to pay for receiving of any packages on your behalf.
Please carefully review the four important steps regarding shipping below.
Step 1. Please address your packages as follows:
(Name of exhibit personnel), (personnel cell phone number), ANCOR Conference
c/o FedEx Office at Chicago Marriott Downtown
540 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Step 2. In order for packages to be received, you must complete the parcel credit card authorization form if you would like for ANCOR to pick up your packages and have them waiting for you at your table in the exhibit hall.
This form should be sent directly to:
Rebecca Kellner, Senior Store Manager
FedEx Office #3637, Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
540 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
312.832.0090 (fax: 312.755.0314)
Please note that ANCOR will not pick up packages for anyone who has not completed the parcel credit card authorization form, as you will need to pay any handling/storage fees to the FedEx Office on property prior to them releasing your packages. Please also note that FedEx processing and storage fees are not included in your ANCOR exhibit package, and you will need to pay FedEx directly.
Step 3. Please ship your packages to arrive no sooner than five days prior to the Conference. Tuesday, April 18, 2023, is the earliest date on which packages should arrive. Packages arriving earlier than this date are subject to additional handling/storage charges from FedEx.
Step 4. Please email the tracking number(s) for your shipment(s) to Christy Andrews at [email protected]. Sending your tracking number(s) in advance helps streamline package delivery to your table.
Shipping from the Chicago Marriott Downtown
There are two options for outgoing packages at the conclusion of the event.
Option 1: FedEx Pickup from Your Table
- To take advantage of this option, you must complete the parcel credit card authorization form if you would like to leave any packages at your table in the exhibit hall for FedEx to pick up. This form should be sent directly to Rebecca Kellner, Senior Store Manager, FedEx Office #3637, Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, 540 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611.
- Once you have completed a parcel credit card authorization form, simply leave your package on your table taped and labeled for package pickup.
- Please note that FedEx will not pick up packages (incoming or outgoing) for anyone who has not completed the parcel credit card authorization form as you will need to pay any handling/storage fees to the FedEx Office on property prior to them releasing your packages. Please also note that FedEx processing and storage fees are not included in your ANCOR exhibit package, and you will need to pay FedEx directly for any costs incurred.
Option 2: Bring Your Shipment to FedEx Office
- If you do not complete the credit card form, you are required to take your package(s) to the FedEx Office location (on the 2nd floor of the Marriott Chicago Downtown) and ship directly from there.
- Please note that you can ship via another carrier besides FedEx, but all packages must still be taken to FedEx Office for pickup by other carriers.
Assigning of Exhibit Space
All exhibit spaces have been assigned by ANCOR. Please be assured that this is done thoughtfully by taking into consideration (1) organization type (i.e., National Partner, ANCOR member, all others); (2) the order in which payment of exhibit fees occurred; and (3) the proximity of other exhibitors that are direct competitors.
ANCOR’s room block at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, which is the Conference venue, is completely sold out. You may find availability for some nights if there are cancellations, but you will likely encounter a sold-out message.
ANCOR has secured an overflow room block at the AC Hotel Chicago Downtown. This is a four-minute walk from the Conference venue. Please visit the Hotel & Travel tab of the Annual Conference website for more information, including how to reserve rooms at the AC Hotel.
You have the option to choose from two different airports into which you can fly, and several options for ground transportation once you have arrived in Chicago. Please consult the Hotel & Travel tab of the Conference website to explore options and find additional information.
“Supercharging the Exhibitor Experience” Call
ANCOR wants all exhibitors at its Annual Conference to have a positive experience, so before the event, all confirmed exhibitors will be invited to participate in a Zoom meeting with ANCOR staff to help you “supercharge” your ANCOR Annual Conference experience. That session will be recorded and made available to exhibitors unable to participate at the scheduled time, but we strongly urge all exhibitors to participate to get current updates on the Conference and details regarding the exhibit hall.
Please note that the session will take place on Wednesday, April 5 at 1 pm EDT. All confirmed exhibitors have received a meeting invitation with the Zoom link they will use to join the meeting.
For exhibitors’ questions regarding ordering electricity or audio/visual equipment, please contact:
Helms Briscoe Resource 1
On Behalf of ANCOR
For all other exhibitor questions, please contact:
Chief Corporate Engagement Officer