ANCOR welcomes the opportunity to speak at events hosted by our members, friends, peer organization and others. When considering which speaking engagements we can accept, please note that although ANCOR staff typically do not travel to speak in a breakout session, we are happy to present virtually if appropriate. Furthermore, please note that best consideration will be given to invitations that are extended at least four weeks in advance for in-person events (that require travel outside of the speaker’s home region) and at least two weeks in advance for virtual events.
By submitting a request for a member of the ANCOR staff to speak at my event, I agree that my organization will:
- Reimburse the cost of round-trip travel (round-trip, Economy Class airfare and/or round-trip, Coach Class train fare and/or IRS mileage rate for use of personal vehicle), as well as round-trip transfer to/from airport or train station if applicable.
- Provide or reimburse hotel accommodations for appropriate number of night(s). (Please let staff member know if they need to make their own hotel reservation.)
- Reimburse the cost of meals and incidentals. (ANCOR staff will make every effort to keep meal and incidental costs within federal per diem rates.)
Additionally, my organization agrees to:
- Provide an electronic roster of participants/registrants and exhibitors with full contact information within 10 business days following the event.
- Include material provided by ANCOR in registration packets or handed out to participants.
In lieu of a speaker fee, we request a voluntary $500 contribution to the ANCOR Foundation for each staff member that speaks at your event.
Upon completion of the form below, ANCOR staff will be in contact with you shortly to confirm availability for your event and to discuss any additional details or logistical arrangements needed.
Request a Speaker
To request that a member of the ANCOR staff present at your conference or other event, please complete the form below.