Thank you for your interest in the realistic job preview, offered by ANCOR and the Research & Training Center on Community Living at the University of Minnesota (RTC).
Have questions or feedback? Contact André Floyd.
Realistic Job Preview Order Form
Terms & Conditions
Your right to access is subject to the following terms:
- Authorized Views. Your fee is based upon the size of your organization, which determines number of authorized views. Exceeding the number of authorized views may result in termination of this Agreement and loss of access to the Website.
- Password. The Organization may share the URL and password for the RJP Video only with current and prospective employees of your organization.
- No Downloading or Copying. The Organization is prohibited from downloading, embedding, reposting, or otherwise sharing access to the RJP Video. The Organization may not copy, store, archive, sell, lend, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any footage, audio, or still images from the RJP Video and will take all reasonable efforts to prevent third parties from doing the same.
- Copyright. ANCOR and the Research and Training Center on Community Living at the University of Minnesota retain all rights, including domestic and foreign copyrights, in the RJP Video, including all footage and images, and the Website.
- Representations and Warranties. ANCOR makes no representations or warranties concerning the RJP Video, the Website or the rights granted to the Organization under this Agreement. ANCOR expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. The Organization agrees to accept its rights under this Agreement, including the right to access the Website and view the RJP Video, as is and when available.
- No Liability. Your sole remedy in the event of ANCOR’s breach of this Agreement is return on the fee you paid under this Agreement. Even if advised of the possibility, ANCOR shall not be liable for lost profits or other expectancy damages, or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or reliance damages of any kind. This limitation applies to all claims arising out of this Agreement, including contract and tort claims.
- General Provisions. This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument signed by the parties. The parties intend this Agreement to be the final and binding expression of their agreement. This Agreement cancels, supersedes, and revokes all prior negotiations, representations and agreements among the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement shall not be assigned or its duties delegated without the prior written consent of all parties. An assignment or delegation attempted to be made in violation of this section shall be void and not binding on the parties. In entering into, and performing their duties under this Agreement, the parties are acting as independent contractors and independent employers. This Agreement does not create a partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship between the parties. A party does not have the authority to act for or bind the other party in any respect. This Agreement does not confer on any person other than a party any rights or obligations.